With their systems and solutions for the worldwide energy transmission and distribution the companies of Knill Energy are strategic partners of international power supply companies. They engineer and manufacture fittings and damping systems for high-voltage overhead transmission lines up to 1,200 kV as well as components for overhead and underground distribution systems up to 45 kV.
Besides complete turnkey-systems, always adapted to local conditions, also specific customized components are offered. With manufacturing sites in Europe and Asia the declared target is to provide competitive innovative solutions for customers.
The high-voltage product portfolio includes:
- String fittings
- Fittings for OPGW, OPPC and ADSS
- Damping systems
- Insulators and end fittings
- Fittings for high temperature conductors
In the low- and medium-voltage area the product program contains:
- Fittings, terminations, insulation and protection for bare conductor overhead lines
- Fittings, terminations, insulation and protection for ABC / ISO LV overhead lines
- Solutions for MV covered conductor overhead lines
- Joints and terminations (cable accessories) for underground distribution systems
Sophisticated manufacturing processes and innovative technology ensure the high quality of the products and thus the worldwide trouble-free power supply. Latest high-tech simulation based on broad experience allows the development of safe, customized products in shortest time.
Declared aim is to improve tomorrow’s energy transmission capabilities with technologies that are currently being developed. The companies in this business area are a powerful connection!